About the Church
Riverside Community Church is a spirit-filled, multicultural church located in Peoria, Illinois. Peoria is a city of 120,000 located in a metropolitan area of 375,000 approximately 150 miles southwest of Chicago. Riverside operates Dream Center Peoria, which provides programs for urban youth along with shelter and services for the homeless.
Position: Dream Center Peoria Case & Site Manager
This position requires great organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, compassion and a willingness to work with the homeless population.
- Should be reliable, flexible and able to work holidays as needed
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd shifts, as well as substitute coverage positions available
- Applicants should have the ability to work with the public in a professional setting
- Hours and shifts could vary
How to apply
Applicants must be high school graduate or equivalent and able to pass a drug screen & background/reference check. Applicants MUST apply in person, no phone calls accepted at the Dream Center Peoria Housing Desk, 714 Hamilton Blvd.
Position: Video Director
- Utilize design and/or video skills to produce video content that is appropriate for a designated media outlet
- Develop design solutions from concept to completion
- Conceptualize, write, edit, and produce scripts as needed
- Collaborate with Creative Team to budget, cast, scout, storyboard, and produce videos
- Manage the technical aspects of the film, including cameras, sound, lighting, design, framing, etc.
- Manage the post-production process
- At least 2 years experience in both design, video and motion graphics
- Portfolio available online
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, media, video/film or related field is preferred but not required
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition)
- Ability to translate creative ideas into a variety of effective communications solutions
- Love for working on a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and skills
- Must have a strong relationship with God, as evidenced by a healthy devotional life and moral lifestyle
- Must have a strong family life
This is a part time position at 29 hours per week. Employment as the Video Director is contingent upon attendance at Riverside Community Church
How to Apply
Interested in this position and looking to apply? Please send your resume, cover letter and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org or request an application by calling 309-676-7700.